Top Posts / About

  1. William Blake: Heaven and Hell  |  
  2. Homesick for a Place I've Never Been  |  
  3. James Alison: Creation Fulfilled  |  
  4. C.S. Lewis: Weight of Glory  |  
  5. Jim Morrison: The Lords  |  
  6. Jim Morrison: Testing the Bounds of Reality  |  
  7. 1 Corinthians 13: Through a Glass Darkly




I'm a Christian living in Massachusetts. I'm homesick for something specific that I find hard to describe to most people. I post quotes from things that speak to what my homesickness points to, not in order to explain how I feel, but in hopes that I’ll find other people who understand. I only know two so far. don’t post any of my own writings, but if you see the larger whole that I’m gesturing to, email me at lorenzforcelaw@gmail.com and I’ll respond in my own words.

If you've read the posts above and are wondering what to check out next, try these:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeremiah Saw What Others Refused to See

Live Enchanted, Beyond Control